Our food is inspired and prepared according to the Ontario growing season, so our market menu changes depending on what is available from our local farmers. We use all vegan and mainly raw ingredients and choose organic wherever possible.
We offer a savoury menu full of fresh, plant-based produce from various Ontario farms, seasoned and spiced with bright, rich flavors. Our sweet menu consists of raw nuts, seeds, fresh and dried fruits and natural sweeteners such as agave nectar, maple syrup and honey. Our drink menu is made up of smoothies, lemonades, iced teas, and hot ciders.
We dehydrate, blend, chop, grate, soak, roast, boil, sprout and mix our ingredients, all of which add to the variety and uniqueness of our food. Above all, we aspire to make simply delicious and healthful food – the same kind of food we love to eat and enjoy.
2016 WINTER MARKET MENU
- Spring Roll Wraps with Carrot + Beetroot Slaw, Sweet Walnut Sauce + Sunflower Sprouts $6
- Black Bean Burgers topped with Housemade Ketchup, Pickled Red Onions + Peppery Cabbage Slaw $7
- Vegetable + Grain Bowls made with Seasonal Vegetables, Grain, Bean, Fresh Herbs and Savoury Sauce $9
- Kale Pesto $6
- Beetroot Hummus $6
- Curried Onion Hummus with Sweet Potato $6
- Onion Flatbreads $10
- Raisin Flatbreads $10
- Kale Lemon Juice Pulp Crackers $7.50 (Pulp sourced from Village Juicery)
- Carrot Cumin Juice Pulp Crackers $7.50 (Pulp sourced from Village Juicery)
- Vanilla + Cacao Macaroons $2.25 / 5 for $10
- Salted Maple Macaroons $2.25 / 5 for $10 (Coming January 2016!)
- Cowgirl Cookies $2.75 / 4 for $10
- Morning Glory Cookies $2.75 / 4 for $10
- Breakfast Cups made with Housemade Coconut Yogurt, Rhubarb + Apple Compote + Honey Granola $6.00
- Granola Bars $3.50 / 4 for $12
- Smoothies with Fresh Local Fruit and Greens $4.50 / $6
*For more information about what we specifically offer each week, head to our facebook page.